Matplotlib scale

David Lowry-Duda david at lowryduda.com
Mon Apr 5 15:50:23 EDT 2021

Hello,

> I've created a code to run a 2D mapping using matplotlib from a .csv
> file.
> I've tried to set the maximum color (red) of the scale as 80% of the maximum value and not as the maximum value of my .csv file.
> Does someone know how to modify that?

If I understand what you're trying to do, I think you might want to
investigate `clim` and `set_clim`.

You can see more about this with `plt.clim?`, or
https://matplotlib.org/stable/api/_as_gen/matplotlib.pyplot.clim.html.

I didn't sit down to create an example data file to try this out
explicitly, but if you still have trouble I could try to make a workable
example.

- DLD