Horrible abuse of __init_subclass__, or elegant hack?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 12:57:40 EDT 2021

On Sat, Apr 3, 2021 at 3:51 AM Avi Gross via Python-list
<python-list at python.org> wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Now that it is April 2, I have to ask which of the methods for dealing with
> chocolate is more pythonic and is there a module for that?

I have a JavaScript front end package called "Chocolate Factory",
which works well for making a web app with a Python back end.

> Next April, can we switch beans and discuss different grades of coffee and
> which ones are best to shave at home with a potato peeler?

Sure! I don't have any experience with shaving coffee, though, so I'll
leave that thread for you.

> I think that would be equally relevant.
>
> I will agree that some kinds of pie-thon have chocolate as a middle
> ingredient but what good is any kind of pie without coffee?

Ohh, you've perhaps never tasted a good Aussie meat pie. With or
without coffee, those are awesome.

> Oops, I should have sent this yesterday!

Blame timezones :)

ChrisA