NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD speech_recognition ON MY COMPUTER

ᗷᑌᑎᑎY shanmukhsrinivas973 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 12:06:38 EDT 2021

   Hello everyone. I am not able to download  speech_recognition . I am not
   professional just a beggnier but I decided and started developing a voice
   commanding software and I need to download speech_recognition. When I
   enter the command  pip install speech_recognition  it say's we cannot find
   a compatible version. My windows version is
   windows [Version 10.0.19042.844] . is there any way  I can  download it. I
   will be waiting for your advice.