tkinter and input()

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue Sep 29 19:34:29 EDT 2020

On 9/29/2020 9:48 AM, Pierre Bonville wrote:
> I have a small problem with the method .quit() of tkinter.

What problem?  It works for me (3.9 on Win 10).

 >>> import tkinter as tk
 >>> r = tk.Tk()
 >>> b = tk.Button(r, text= r.quit)
 >>> b = tk.Button(r, text='quit', command=r.quit)
 >>> b.pack()
 >>> r.mainloop()  # This blocks until press button.
 >>> # Root window with button is still displayed.

Your program has a lot more stuff extraneous to your question and
requires matplotlib and numpy.

Posted code should be a minimal reproducible example such as above.

Try adding a few lines at a time until it breaks or does what you want.

--
Terry Jan Reedy