Use of a variable in parent loop

Stephane Tougard stephane at sdf.org
Sun Sep 27 22:29:13 EDT 2020

On 2020-09-27, Avi Gross <avigross at verizon.net> wrote:
> But when someone insists Python needs to
> change to meet their preconception, I get less sympathetic.

To clarify my question, I never asked that Python changes for me, I
asked if there was any way to change Python's behavior by using a module
or a configuration for example.

As "use strict;" in Perl or JS who changes the behavior of the language.

That's kind of difference between Perl and Python (or C and GO) is that
each Mongiste has its own style and uses Perl the way it fits for his
needs, while Pythonist has to write Python as it has been defined (this
rule is much stronger with GO).

To be frank, I don't really care the rules and supposed best practices,
I use a language the way it fits me. So I'll pass on the advices like
"we never use this like this" without more reason that "we just don't do
it" or "it's not expected to be done this way".

Anyway, thanks for your help.