Fwd: PYTHON BUG. deleting elements of list.

Driuma Nikita ndriuma at yandex.ru
Mon Sep 7 19:01:38 EDT 2020

   -------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
   08.09.2020, 01:43, "python-list-owner at python.org"
   <python-list-owner at python.org>:

   Hello! I see you want to post a message to the Python List. We would
   be happy to help, but you must subscribe first:

   After you have subscribed, please send your message to
   [2]python-list at python.org again. Please do not include images as this is
   a text-only forum -- instead, copy/paste or transcribe the information
   from the image that you want us to know.

   Alternatively, this list is mirrored both ways with the
   comp.lang.python newsgroup (news:comp.lang.python).

   Some people find it easier to follow this and other lists via gmane
   ([3]http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general), a service which
   offers a newsgroup interface to many online mailing lists.

   *NB all posts to the mailing list are publicly archived at:*

     [4]https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list

   -------- Конец пересылаемого сообщения --------

   With Regards.
   Python is best.