Repair was successful

Lourival Beltrão Martins Jr beltraoengenhariaclinica at live.com
Tue Sep 1 05:36:10 EDT 2020

Lourival Beltrão

Medical Physicist
Supervisor Radiation Protection
Nuclear Engineer

***********************
Go green, make sense

________________________________

The contents of this e-mail message (including any attachments) are confidential and are intended to be conveyed for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed only. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender of this immediately and delete the message from your system. Any distribution, reproduction, or use of this message by someone other than the recipient is not authorized and may be unlawful.