Best way to determine user's screensize?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:02:12 EDT 2020

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 9:55 AM flaskee via Python-list
<python-list at python.org> wrote:
> I have done all of this resizing and layout stuff before.
>
> I just ignored the grouchy user with the hate over me wanting screensize.
> (every list has one of those types, eh? :-)
>
> Screensize, in part, determines the aspect ratio calcs to dynamically
> resize and place the components on the screen.

So what would you do if it turns out that my screen is 5440 x 2104?
That's what mine is right now.

I add my voice to those who detest applications that think they know
best and decide that they own the entire screen. It is incredibly
annoying.

ChrisA