Best way to determine user's screensize?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:05:30 EDT 2020

On 2020-10-30, flaskee via Python-list <python-list at python.org> wrote:

> What is the best approach to determining the user's available
> screensize, when they open your python application?

Why do you think that's something your application needs to know?

I _hate_ applications that think just because they've been started
they now own the entire computer and everything reachable from it.

All you need to know is how big your application window is. The user's
available screen size is none of your business.

--
Grant