Regarding the issue I had faced

Ayush Mishra urayushmishra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 08:19:38 EDT 2020

Hi

I would to like to say that Python is a very good language with a vast area of application and an easy way to start for the beginner. I am also a beginner and I am very much comfortable with syntax of Python.

Now coming to my problem. Say for example if I have created a n HTML file and want to edit it in Brackets , I will right on the file and select the option “ Edit with Bracket” . We also have a similar thing in IDLE too , when we right click on .py file we get the option “ Edit with IDLE” comes but I don’t get that option on right clicking .py file . One more hint regarding the problem I mentioned is that when I select the repair option in  Python Setup window a dialog box appears stating “ Ensure you have access to  <location_of _python folder> “ .

I am using Windows 10 Home 64-bit (Specification of my laptop) , I hope it will help.
Please contact me on the same email id to help me resolve the issue . I would be very much thankful to developer team for the help from your side.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10