GUI (tkinter) popularity and job prospects for

Lammie Jonson jrubiando at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:20:23 EDT 2020

Thanks,

 Yes, I have some sense about how to do job interviews and market myself which is always an ongoing process.

I also just have an interest in different technologies that I may want to investigate as I can get bored with certain things a little at times. If some technology seems a little interesting to me but I don't see that there are a lot of job listings for it however, then I sometimes wonder why that is etc