Dataframe to postgresql - Saving the dataframe to memory using StringIO

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 10:01:56 EDT 2020

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 12:15 AM Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Chris.
>
> What should I know or watch out if I decide to move from Python 2.7 to Python 3?
>
> What are the key issues?  Syntax?

Keep it on-list please :)

Key issues? Well, for starters, you don't have to worry about whether
your strings are Unicode or not. They just are, unless you explicitly
need them to be bytes. Syntax is probably going to be fine, since
you're taking examples that were written for Python 3 anyway. There's
a LOT more features in Python 3, since it's had another decade of
development than Python 2 has had.

Give it a try.

ChrisA