Covariance matrix syntax

Markos markos at c2o.pro.br
Mon Oct 19 11:34:49 EDT 2020

Hi Meghna,

I organized some tutorials about Machine Learning for Chemistry with Python.

Where you can find some info about the use of Covariance Matrix that may
help you.

The originals are in Portugueese, but you can read using Google Translator:

https://tinyurl.com/yybazx9n

https://tinyurl.com/y29mule6

https://tinyurl.com/yxtg4tce

Best Regards,