Re: CLI parsing—with `--help` text—`--foo bar`, how to give additional parameters to `bar`?

Samuel Marks samuelmarks at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 19:59:16 EDT 2020

--optimizer Adam,learning_rate=0.01,something_else=3

That syntax isn’t so bad! =]

How would you suggest the help text for this looks? (don’t worry about
implementation, just what goes to stdout/stderr)

PS: Yeah I used square brackets for my Bash arrays

--
Samuel Marks
Charity <https://sydneyscientific.org> | consultancy