Covariance matrix syntax

Christian Gollwitzer auriocus at gmx.de
Tue Oct 13 02:14:11 EDT 2020

Am 13.10.20 um 06:52 schrieb Meghna Karkera:
> Could you let me know what is the back end calculation of this covariance
> matrix syntax np.cov

You can look it up yourself: Go to the docs
https://numpy.org/doc/stable/reference/generated/numpy.cov.html

At the right hand side, just right of the function signature, there is a
link [source]. Click there and it takes you to the implementation.

Apparently it is done in straightforward Python.

	Christian

PS: Snipped a lot of unrelated citation at the bottom