Problem saving datetime to file and reading it back for a calculation

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Mon Oct 12 00:01:25 EDT 2020

On 11Oct2020 20:39, Steve <Gronicus at SGA.Ninja> wrote:
>Still, I enjoyed the kluge I created making it work based on discovery...

Poking around in the datetime module will definitely make you aware of
its power, and its pitfalls. Well worth doing. At the very least you'll
usually want it when printing times out for humans.

But seconds is generally simpler and reliable, particularly as it tosses
timezones straight out the window - it is all just arithmetic.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>