file to bits text and text containing bits to file

Harshit Sharma blenderclass4u at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 03:57:30 EDT 2020

On Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 1:43:09 AM UTC+5:30, dn wrote:
> On 09/10/2020 19:27, Harshit Sharma wrote:
> > I want to read bits data of all file of any extention in 0s and 1s. And also want to do back means means construct file from bits text data how to do that tell with proof please. I am on a work of something like new sloot method but here I stuck.help everything else is done.
> Which (Python) tool(s) are you currently using?
> What (Python) research have you done?
> --
> Regards =dn
I have got solution to that using bitstring module.
I will tell to the world when program will get ready my blueprint of program is fully ready but I don't know coding very much so it will take time. it may take  3 or 4 months to code because I have to search on net everything how to do this or that in code. Or take help in social media. I also have to manage my studies side by side. Is there anyone who will code the program for me and make me owner for free or whatever I can make that but slowly.