Reply: Re: Issues installing python

nichalvedant07 nichalvedant07 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:55:56 EDT 2020

No.... when. I do anything of that sort it says that pip isn't recognised as an internal or external command and that's because it isn't installed....I searched the internet and it asked me to check the scripts folder to see if I have pip and it wasn't there...and im pretty sure. That I checked in the correct folder...so after that I installed pip from pypi.org but after that when I ran pip I got an error saying
OS ERROR (ERRNO9): Bad file descriptor
Pls help me

Sent from vivo smartphone