Collecting more feedback about contributing to Python

Tal Einat taleinat at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 13:27:42 EDT 2020

Have you tried contributing to the development of Python itself, or have
considered doing so? I'd like to hear your thoughts and experiences! I'm
collecting such information to guide work during the upcoming core-dev
sprint on making contribution easier and friendlier.

You can reach out publicly or privately. I'll keep private stories to
myself, only mentioning specific relevant points from them without
mentioning who sent them.

Public stories will be added to the dedicated repo, which already includes
many such stories which I have previously collected.
https://github.com/taleinat/python-contribution-feedback

For more info on the core dev sprint:
https://python-core-sprint-2020.readthedocs.io/index.html

- Tal Einat