List of All Error Menssages

Luis Gustavo Araujo luisaraujo.ifba at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:06:51 EDT 2020

  Hi,
Is it possible to get the list of all error messages that display in
Python? I want the full message -> type error: additional message.

Examples:
NameError: name 'x' is not defined
IndentationError: unindent does not match any outer indentation level

In this webpage (ttps://docs.python.org/3/library/exceptions.html) I only
can check the type error.

[]s