Error issue - Kindly resolve

sheetal chavan sheetalchavanm at rediffmail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:17:08 EST 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,I am trying to install python on my laptop with windows 7, 32 bit operating system with service pac 1 installed. I have installed python 3.7.1 and some more versions but while opening the command prompt always it is showing the message as :The above program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll is missing from  your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.Kindly resolve this issue and suggest the solution.Thanks and regardsSheetal M Chavan