How to start using python

Anthony Steventon asteventon at centurytel.net
Fri Nov 13 17:53:27 EST 2020

Thanks for the help from everyone.
Operating system is windows 7. Download installation file is python-3.7.9-amd64.exe downloaded from python.org. No problems when I run it, installation successful.
Have tried 2 + 3 with a result of 5 at the command prompt. whatever I put in after that I get a message telling me the entry is undefined.
Anthony Steventon.