Seeking guidance to start a career in python programming

ankur gupta ankurimt01 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:55:47 EST 2020

Good Morning to All,
My name is Ankur Gupta and I wish to seek guidance from you. I belong to a
non-computer science background but have always been attracted to this
field. I had computer science in class 12th (Where I learned C++ and
Python) but I did Mechanical Engineering instead in college. I wish to
pursue a career in Python programming and therefore undertook 2 online
certification courses in python but besides this, my progress is almost
stalled.

Request you all to please guide how I can move forward with my current
learning of the language and also steps that I can take to pursue a career
in this field.

Once again thanks to you all for your time and consideration and I look
forward to your response

Regards
Ankur Gupta