I cannot download python files from external source.

Michio Suginoo msuginoo at reversalpoint.com
Sun May 31 14:00:09 EDT 2020

Hi Evan,

Thanks for your explaining the situation in a plain language.
Thanks to your description, I have a better understanding.

This is one step forward.
I will try to open it from Jupyter Notebook.

If I still have trouble, I might get back to this list. Then, if you can
further advise me from there, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for now.

Best regards
Michio