I cannot download python files from external source.

MRAB python at mrabarnett.plus.com
Fri May 29 21:38:39 EDT 2020

On 2020-05-30 00:55, Michio Suginoo wrote:
> Yes, it’s clear to me what you wrote. I was just communicating what
> happened when I tried to download python files from external sources.
>
> My question is how I can enable the installed Python (Anaconda) to
> download files from external sources.
>
> Thanks

Please keep this on python-list.

How you download files depends on what/where they are. Some are
downloaded via a browser (probably how you got Anaconda); some via FTP;
if you're using version control software such as Git (GitHub), via that;
if you're talking about Python modules and extensions on PyPI, via pip.