I cannot download python files from external source.

Michio Suginoo msuginoo at reversalpoint.com
Fri May 29 16:24:05 EDT 2020

Hi

I installed python via Anaconda some months ago.
And since then, I could not download python files from external sources.
Basically, every time I tried to download python files, the python system
that I installed via Anaconda gives me a system message with three options:

   - Modify (add or modify individual features),
   - Repair (ensure all current features are correctly installed), and
   - Uninstall (remove the entire Python 3.7.4 (32 bit) installation).

Basically, none of these choices is what I want. I simply want to download
a python file and open it in Jupyter Notebook.

As an example, if I choose Repair, this will give me another system message
saying ‘Repair was successful’. But nothing else. At the end, I do not get
what I want, the python file that I wanted to download from an external
source.

I just wonder what causes this problem. I would appreciate it if you can
provide me a solution to resolve this problem.

Thanks

Michio

<https://au.linkedin.com/in/reversalpoint>