.dll problem

Rhodri James rhodri at kynesim.co.uk
Fri May 29 12:56:25 EDT 2020

[Re-ordered because top-posting is evil ]:-)

On 29/05/2020 17:38, Souvik Dutta wrote:
> On Fri, 29 May, 2020, 9:50 pm Preetha M, <preetha1111 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello. Warm regards from india. I am a kid who is currently learning
>> python. Hope you are doing well. I know that it is not a problem that you
>> can fix but whenever i try to open the software it shows that
>> api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-0-0.dll is missing. I tried reinstalling but it
>> is not working. Every application i install shows that something.dll is
>> missing. Please help.

> Do you have DirectX installed. It must solve the problem.

DirectX is highly unlikely to be involved, as you have been told before
Souvik.  What the OP actually needs is the missing Windows runtime,
which can be obtained straightforwardly from Microsoft.  Here's the
link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Incidentally, the first link Google turns up when you search for
"windows runtime missing" explains what's going on and points to this link.

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd