Managing plug-ins

George Fischhof george at fischhof.hu
Wed May 27 15:47:40 EDT 2020

DL Neil via Python-list <python-list at python.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2020.
máj. 26., K, 3:10):

> On 26/05/20 11:35 AM, Benjamin Schollnick wrote:
> > Did you ever find anything that met your requirements?
> >
> > If not, I have a prototype that I need to build out some more…
> >
> > https://github.com/bschollnick/PyPlugInMgr
> >
> > I use it for some home grown utilities, but it needs to be fleshed out
> > some more…
> > If you’re interested feel free to take a look.
>
> Thanks.
> Am on-the-road at present, but will take a look...
> --
> Regards =dn
> --

HI,

I do not understand your requirements fully, but two easy come to mind:
registering function as plugin - you can find metaclass or functional
programing examples in google; keywords: register plugin

And the second one, is to put files to a given place and import them in
runtime, I created a pluggable info monitor which does this: in every
cycles imports the given files as plugins.
https://pypi.org/project/pluggable-info-monitor/

BR,
George