Online training June 11, 12: Docker packaging best practices for Python in production

Fri May 22 17:24:40 EDT 2020

On 23/05/20 3:40 AM, Itamar Turner-Trauring wrote:
> You’re about to ship your Python application into production using Docker: your images are going to be critical infrastructure.

> *The class will take place on two mornings (US East Coast) on June 11th and 12th. You can **learn more about the class on the event page* <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/production-ready-docker-packaging-for-python-developers-tickets-106092599822>* (*https://bit.ly/36kBhhN).

Requested/suggested improvements to this 'advert':

1 internationalisation/localisation
Please include the exact times because for many of us, "morning" begins
a lot sooner than is typical elsewhere, and "EST" is a local-definition.
(preferably use/add international standards for expressing times/dates)

2 community/commercial
Please mention any costs. This list is populated by volunteers.
- if you are volunteering your time, I have almost-insulted you by
asking (apologies)
- if you are charging for attendance, I shouldn't have to 'click here'
to ascertain such a basic fact/significant-factor for many.

The topic is a good one; both pertinent and current for Pythonista.
Wishing it goes well...
--
Regards =dn