Installation Error

Charles Seagraves chasea3rd at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:28:25 EDT 2020

Hi,
I have been learning and using Python to create a program to play Mah Jongg
and it was going well until my windows 10 computer started receiving an
update. My computer restarted and Python was gone. I have attempted to
reinstall with a message that the install was successful. When I started to
use it I got the following message.

pythonw.exe - System Error
The code execution cannot proceed because python38.dll was not found.
Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

I have reinstalled python several times. Repaired it several times but
continue to get the same error.
I uninstalled the bad Windows update but still had the same problem trying
to get python running.

Please help,
Charlie Seagraves