Fwd: Unable to Install Python (3.5.0) Properly

Tarun Pathak gorumara at gmail.com
Sun May 17 15:27:57 EDT 2020

Oh, My apology ! I should have mentioned the system stats in mail.

Windows 7 , 64 bit
Intel Core 2 duo
C drive free space : 23 GB

Initially,  during installation system is asking for service pack 1
I did that.

Later, it's asking for core.msi, dev.msi etc. Because system is not able to
fetch from the web. The log file contains all these errors.