RV: CodecRegistryError problem for an IDE.

Bryan Cabrera Ramírez bryan5810 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:53:02 EDT 2020

   Hi,

   I'm trying to insall an INET package for an IDE called OMNeT++ and when

   I try to build the INET the following happens in the command window:

   Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize: unable to load the file system codec

     File "C:\Python27\Lib\encodings\__init__.py", line 123

       raise CodecRegistryError,\

                               ^

   SyntaxError: invalid syntax

   I did python repair from the setup installer but it still doesn't work.

   Do you know what should I do in order to solve the problem ?

   Best regards,

   Thank you,

   Bryan Cabrera Ramirez