Help Problem with python : python-3.8.3rc1-amd64

Buddy Peacock buddy.peacock at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:33:14 EDT 2020

I am trying to install python on my surface with windows 10, version 1903,
build 18362.778.  The installer seems to think everything worked. But there
is no Python folder anywhere on the system.  I looked in the root directory
as well as "Program Files" and "Program Files (x86)" and not in any users
folders either.  I have uninstalled and re-installed twice.  Once after
shutting down and restarting.  Your help would be appreciated as I am
taking an on-line programming class.
Al (Buddy) Peacock, PMP, MCCT,  ITILv3, SMC, CSM, SPOC
(920) 740-3411
linkedin.com/in/buddypeacock <https://www.linkedin.com/in/buddypeacock/>