scikit learn problem

pariisaap at gmail.com pariisaap at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:49:04 EDT 2020

On Monday, 11 May 2020 19:11:59 UTC+4:30, pari... at gmail.com  wrote:
> Hello
> I tried to run a pickle code and after that i couldn't run any program containing sklearn
> I uninstall python and install again but i still have problem with scikit learn can anybody help me . thank you.
the error is something like that

"Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Users/Rahaaaa/Desktop/python/sckitlearn/6.py", line 1, in <module>
    from sklearn.linear_model import LogisticRegression
  File "C:\Users\Rahaaaa\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\lib\site-packages\sklearn\__init__.py", line 76, in <module>
    from .base import clone"