EuroPython 2020: First part of the program available

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Sun May 10 11:16:26 EDT 2020

Our program work group (WG) has been working hard over the last week
to select the first batch of sessions for EuroPython 2020, based on
your talk voting and our diversity criteria.

We’re now happy to announce the first 60 talks, brought to you by 61
speakers.

		   * EuroPython 2020 Session List *

	    https://ep2020.europython.eu/events/sessions/

We will have over 80 sessions for EP2020

Tomorrow, we will open the second CFP to fill the additional slots we
have added for the Americas, India/Asian/Pacific time zones. This will
then complete the program for EP2020, with over 80 sessions by more
than 80 speakers waiting for you — from all over the world !

https://blog.europython.eu/post/617552560206872576/europython-2020-second-call-for-proposals-cfp

Waiting List
------------

Some talks are still in the waiting list. We will inform all speakers
who have submitted talks about the selection status by email.

Full Schedule
-------------

The full schedule will be available shortly after we have completed
the second CFP, later in May.

Conference Tickets
------------------

Conference tickets are available on our registration page. We have
simplified and greatly reduced the prices for the EP2020 online
edition.

As always, all proceeds from the conference will go into our grants
budget, which we use to fund financial aid for the next EuroPython
edition, special workshops and other European conferences and
projects:

		* EuroPython Society Grants Program *

	      https://www.europython-society.org/grants

We hope to see lots of you at the conference in July. Rest assured
that we’ll make this a great event again — even within the limitations
of running the conference online.

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/617740494311718912/europython-2020-first-part-of-the-program

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1259500793096527872