Not able use installed modules

Sat May 9 01:54:28 EDT 2020

On 7/05/20 4:15 PM, Music lover wrote:
> Hello python team,
>            I have installed the latest version of python from your site.
> Then I successfully installed some modules like :- numpy , pandas,
> matplotlib  from command prompt. But I am not able to use them while
> programing in python Idle. It's saying " no module named 'matplotlib' ."

What do you mean by "It's saying..."? Please help us (volunteers) to
help you... by copy-pasting the actual code and the actual error message
into a reply to this message.

The answers given already attempt to solve different possible problems,
to which I can add
- Are you using an import statement?
- Does the error occur after the import?

--
Regards =dn