Not able use installed modules

Souvik Dutta souvik.viksou at gmail.com
Thu May 7 20:29:44 EDT 2020

What is your os? If you are on windows then check out app execution
aliases. There will be two different python versions. Uncheck one and try
installing again. If that doesn't work then uncheck the other and try
installing again. Have you ever downloaded any other version of python but
didn't uninstall it? If so then you will have to use pip3 install<your
package>

Souvik flutter dev