Python Installation Problem

Adolf Yoshua Marbun adolfbordeaux99 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 00:34:19 EDT 2020

Dear Python,

I am currently learning about Python. First thing first, I need to install
the interpreter Python 3.8.2 before I get to the IDE. But, I have problem
during running command.

The installation was successful. When I try to run the command prompt,
typing "python --version", it always shows me an error message as attached
below this message. I tried to follow the message (reinstalling the
program), but didn't work. I don't know what it is and I have tried few
times to solve the problem from the internet.

I wish Python could help me find a solution. Thank you very much.

--
*Regards,*
*Adolf Yoshua Marbun*