Is there anything in the script which could cause it to not run its full course please?

ozstar1 at gmail.com ozstar1 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:02:09 EDT 2020

Many thanks for your help. It is really appreciated. I see both your points and maybe this is where my problems lays.

If for example it starts (and it does) at 9.30am then the print is.. streaming....  It is supposed to wait for the 40 minutes, stop then print this.. Waiting for the next stream to start at 12:30 however I get this same message maybe 4 minutes in, not 40.

I have checked for admin 'events' in Win10 1909 however there is nothing there, and the start menu has only 3 items, none that would effect this.

The box doesn't have anything else running, as it is virtually dedicated to this streaming. It has two displays, one for the stream program and the other for the dos box, so nothing is on the streamer screen where the mouse clicks.

Once again many thanks and let me digest your info.