about to resolve problem in installation

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:58:38 EDT 2020

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 12:02 PM Kapuganti Rakesh
<kapugantirakesh123 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have already search in my pc but it is showing nothing and later i
> searched python and started that app.After some it showing
> I am getting confuse over this. pls help me

If you press your Windows key (or click on the Windows symbol on the
task bar) you will have an alphabetically arranged list of programs.
Scroll down till you reach Python 3.8.  Expand that entry by clicking
on it.  If you did a normal installation you should see "IDLE...",
"Python 3.8..." and "Python 3.8 Module Docs..."  For your purposes you
probably would want to start with IDLE.  It will take you to Python's
interactive interpreter.  You will see a prompt that looks like ">>>"
You may type in Python statements after the prompt such as ">>> 3*2"
You can do more in IDLE (Much more), but you will need to have a
beginner's Python book or tutorial to guide you in what to do next.

By the way, there is a Python Tutor list that exists to help newcomers
to Python and/or programming.  Its subscription page may be found at: