how to specify trusted hosts in windows config file

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 14:49:27 EDT 2020

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 5:46 AM <dcwhatthe at gmail.com> wrote:

> These are some of the command lines I've typed, and the results.  It looks like it's going to https://pypi.org.
>
> I have no idea whether that's correct, or not.
>
> I'm able to get past the Certificate error with other packages like requests.  But I just can't update pip.

That is the correct domain name. The question is, does it translate to
the correct IP address? Try doing a DNS lookup and compare it to the
results I got.

And, don't think in terms of *getting past the error*. Try to solve
the actual problem. The certificate error is protecting you against
installing a forged version of PIP.

ChrisA