How to create an Excel app that runs Python?

Paolo G. Cantore paolo.cantore at t-online.de
Sat Mar 28 16:26:53 EDT 2020

Am 25.03.20 um 15:21 schrieb farayao.ds at gmail.com:

> Hello Paolo,
>
> Thanks for your reply, indeed now I'm thinking on building a web app, do you have any suggestions for this? I am thinking of using Tkinter, the method that you describe using HTML is also using Javascript?
>
> Kind Regards
> Felipe

Hello Felipe,

only bare HTML is needed, no Tkinter, no JavaScript.

Have a look in the attached prototype. For use in your Intranet some
definitions have to be done by your IT people and the script run mode
has to be changed too.

So far it is tested on my machine (Linux, Python3.6). The only
dependancy is bottle.

Maybe it's suited for your needs.

Kind Regards
Paolo