How to uninstall Python3.7 in Windows using cmd ?

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:36:44 EDT 2020

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 1:22 PM deepalee khare
<deepaleedotkhare at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How to Uninstall Python3.7.3 using cmd ? i tried using cmd: Msiexec
> /uninstall C:\Python37\python.exe But it gives me below error: enter
> image description here
>
> how do i uninstall it ?

You appear to be using a version of Windows.  You can uninstall Python
like you would most other programs, using the built-in functionality
provided by Windows.  For instance in Win10 you can go to the Start
Menu, then settings and there is a section for handling Apps.  Find
Python in the list of Apps, click on it and you will get
repair/uninstall links.  Earlier versions of Windows are similarly
done.

HTH!

--
boB