Intermittent bug with asyncio and MS Edge

Frank Millman frank at chagford.com
Tue Mar 24 09:58:51 EDT 2020

On 2020-03-24 1:54 PM, Frank Millman wrote:
> On 2020-03-23 1:56 PM, Frank Millman wrote:
>
> I have one frustration with Wireshark. I will mention it in case anyone
> has a solution.
>
> I can see that Edge opens multiple connections. I am trying to track the
> activity on each connection separately. I can export the data to csv,
> which makes it easier to work on. But while the TCP lines include the
> source and destination ports, the HTTP lines do not, so I don't know
> which connection they belong to. If I view the data in Wireshark's gui
> it does show the ports, so the data is there somewhere. Does anyone know
> how to include it in the csv output?

I solved my Wireshark problem by exporting the data as text. A much more
wordy format, and fiddly to parse, but the info I am looking for is there.

I am getting some interesting results now, such as a second GET
interrupting an existing session. However, my brain is now frazzled, so
I will continue tomorrow.

Frank