datepicker fails to find firstweekday in calendar [FIXED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Mar 20 21:31:39 EDT 2020

On Sat, 21 Mar 2020, MRAB wrote:

> Is there another file called "calendar.py" somewhere?

MRAB,

Mea culpa! There was a 'calendar.py' file I had downloaded in the past in
the same directory. I assumed that Python would use the built-in one before
the one in the directory. Removing that file solved the problem.

> Try putting "print(calendar.__file__)" after the import in the datepicker
> module.

I did this prior to removing the existing calendar.py file and nothing but
the two previously reported errors displayed in the terminal. It didn't
point to the on-disk file.

I learned a valuable lesson.

Thanks very much,

Rich