[EXTERNAL] A simple probabilistic model for COVID-19

Barraclough, Dominic (ext. 414) djb at qvii.com
Fri Mar 20 09:43:53 EDT 2020

Hi Pierre,

I'm interested in your Lea project and notice it is in a mercurial repo on bitbucket, what are your plans for the repo given that bitbucket are dropping support for mercurial repos in the summer?

https://bitbucket.org/blog/sunsetting-mercurial-support-in-bitbucket
[https://rlmr51w5rw3n7zek1m7tizzg-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/bitbucket-logo-gradient-blue@2x.png]<https://bitbucket.org/blog/sunsetting-mercurial-support-in-bitbucket>
Sunsetting Mercurial support in Bitbucket - Bitbucket<https://bitbucket.org/blog/sunsetting-mercurial-support-in-bitbucket>
The version control software market has evolved a lot since Bitbucket began in 2008. When we launched, centralized version control was the norm and we only supported Mercurial repos.
bitbucket.org

Dominic