EuroPython 2020: Going virtual / EuroPython 2021: Dublin, Ireland

אורי uri at speedy.net
Tue Mar 17 10:07:34 EDT 2020

Hi,

I also don't usually attend conferences abroad, but I would like to
participate in a virtual conference if possible. I would also suggest that
a virtual conference would not require registration or paying for tickets.
I hope you will find a way to get the money from sponsors or other
resources and not from participants. In the past I did attend conferences
abroad and it was very expensive.

Uri.
אורי
uri at speedy.net