Reduce waiting queue at supermarket from Corona with Python-Webapp

mm0fmf none at invalid.com
Mon Mar 16 19:48:17 EDT 2020

On 16/03/2020 21:55, Barry Scott wrote:
> Am I right in thinking that you are wondering how to help people visit the super market
> in a quite time to help with the social distancing for COVID-19 reasons?

In which case all the app needs to do is tell people that the
supermarket A has great stocks of toilet paper, pasta, dried milk, beans
etc. so that the users flock to supermarket A to panic buy and fight
over the stock. Meanwhile you can visit supermarket B at the same time
which will be quiet.  You get a safer shopping trip.

Or have I got this wrong?