pip UX Studies - help improve the usability of pip

Bernard Tyers - Sane UX Design mail.python.org at marco.sulla.e4ward.com
Mon Mar 9 10:42:22 EDT 2020

Hi Marco,

Certainly.

If you trust the validity of the Python Software Foundation's twitter
feed, you can see they retweeted my call:

https://twitter.com/ThePSF

Alternatively if you reply to the list and ask Paul, Pradyun, Tzu-Ping
or contact Sumana, the PM they'll be able to confirm it.

Have I answered your question sufficiently?

Regards,
Bernard