How does the super type present itself and do lookups?

Adam Preble adam.preble at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 20:19:20 EDT 2020

On Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 11:13:20 AM UTC-6, Adam Preble wrote:
> Stuff

I'm speculating that the stuff I don't see when poking are reserved slots. I figured out how much of a thing that is when I was digging around for how classes know how to construct themselves. I managed to figure out __call__ is like that too. So I guess it's something that doesn't readily reveal itself when asked but is there if you try to use it.

(or something)